Accounting Team Interns
BMWL is seeking highly motivated accounting majors for Summer internship opportunities on our accounting team.
During your internship, you will be given the opportunity to provide assistance in conducting audit field work at client offices, and you will be exposed to basic nonprofit tax compliance matters, including preparation of nonprofit information returns. Under the direction of BMWL’s partners, you will be learning the “building blocks” of public accounting, such as:
- How to successfully audit components of an organization’s financial statements
- Financial accounting and reporting standards and related research
- The basics of tax compliance for churches, ministries, charities, private schools, associations, and foundations
- How to properly prepare federal information returns for such organizations
- Developing sound written and oral communication skills
For more information about internship opportunities, please email a cover letter and résumé to Brittany Barocsi at [email protected].