Interested in joining our team of CPAs for Nonprofits℠? We’d love to hear from you!
Click on any of the below positions for full job descriptions and information on how to apply. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team at [email protected].
I truly believe that there is no other accounting firm like BMWL! I consider it an honor to get to participate in the great work that our clients are doing around the world, and a privilege to get to work alongside people that are truly passionate about performing their work to the highest standard of excellence.
– Sophie Chevalier, Manager • Tax Services
Compensation and Benefits
As a member of our team, our firm is committed to providing you with the tools you need to be successful. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, which currently includes the following for full-time team members:
- Group health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Group vision insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Group long-term disability insurance
- Group short-term disability insurance
- Group long-term care insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Four weeks of paid time off each calendar year, which include the week the firm is closed between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Additional two weeks of paid time off for employees who have a new child (birth or adoption) — maternal or paternal
- Up to one week per calendar year of sick leave
- Paid holidays and other certain time periods when the office is closed (e.g., Summer Fridays)
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Business travel expenses paid by firm
- Parking paid by firm
- AAA membership paid by firm (for accountants who travel)
- Continuing education paid by firm
- Professional dues and license fees paid by firm (for accountants)
- Occasional “surprise” benefits
All team member benefits are subject to change or elimination at the discretion of the firm.